Your business name
On 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaced the Data Protection Act of 1998.
GDPR states that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Is collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Is relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Is accurate and kept up to date.
- Is kept only as long as necessary and solely for the purposes we have informed you of.
- Is kept securely.
- We collect data about you and your pet when you start to use our services at Bella’s Doggie Day Care.
- This data may include, but is not limited to, your name, your address, your mobile and home telephone numbers, your email address, your dog’s details and your vet’s details.
- We use this information to conduct business with you, for internal record keeping and occasionally for marketing purposes with your permission.
- Your data is stored for the length of time we consider you an active client, and for a period of 7 years following the termination of business between us. This period is determined by HMRC who request that business records are retained for this period.
- You have a right to ask for details of the data that we hold on you and can request for that data to be deleted. If you have any complaints about the way that we are handling your data, in the first instance, please contact Bella’s Doggie Day Care. If you are not happy with our response or believe that we are not processing your data in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Contact details are on their website – www.ico.org.uk.
- We will never share any of your personal information with a third party unless with permission from you.
Please do not hesitate to contact Bella’s Doggie Day Care should you have any questions or wish to receive any information on how we store your personal data.